About The Course
As per the guidelines from Occupational Health & Safety, all workers who have a risk to fall from a height of 3 meters/ 10 feet or more due to job conditions are required to implement fall protection systems to avoid serious injuries.
With this course both employees and employers get a basic understanding of their responsibilities under the Occupational Health & Safety Regulations to reduce the chances of injury.
- Fall Protection methods and measures mandatory to be followed by Occupational Health & Safety Regulations
- Key elements of a effective fall protection plan
- Equipment handling and ladder usage
- Various fall protection methods
- Personal fall protection system
- Gear application including full body harness, lifeline rope grabs
- Importance of safe work practices in regards to fall protection
English, Hindi, Punjabi